PyS60 1.9.5 soporta dispositivos con Symbian S60 3rd edition, S60 3rd edition FP1, S60 3rd edition FP2 y S60 5th edition.
Lista de cambios:
- Added an option to package the application sis as bycode or source code.
- Default heapsize for PyS60 applications is increased to 100k,4M from 4k,1M
- Added an option “Continue with missing dependencies”.
- Many defects are fixed with this release. Refer release notes for more details.
- There is an additional dependency to the OpenC libraries, which must be installed for the runtime to work.
- Sadly, S60 2.x devices are not supported by the new code-base, and never will be. This is because OpenC libraries aren’t available for S60 2.x.
- Binary compatibility between 1.9.x versions isn’t guaranteed until 2.0. We won’t break it without good reason, but it can happen.
- API compatibility of new sensor module isn’t guaranteed until 2.0. We won’t break it without good reason, but it can happen.