El firmware 21.0.025 ya se encuentra disponible para descargar desde Software Updater application o actulizar desde OTA (Over-The-Air).
En este momento solo está disponible para los product codes: 0575407, 0575408, 0581337.
Recordemos que el 5800 tiene UDP (User Data Preservation) y podemos hacer uso él para la actualización sin perder o dañar ninguna de las aplicaciones instaladas en el móvil, pero siempre es recomendable hacer una copia de seguridad por precaución.
- Quicker booting up -- It seems to let you ‘take control’ a lot quicker than before.
- As mentioned before you can make the menu button ‘breathe’ when the phone is in standby (but I think I may have found a small bug in that it appears to switch back to ‘off’ by itself! Not a good start!)
- Music Player is showing BIG cover art -- something that annoyed me in V20 was the fact the cover art was shrunk.
- No longer switches predictive text off after you’ve used the Full Screen QWERTY keyboard and gone back to the regular keypad.
- ‘Applications’ has been renamed ‘Apps’ -- ‘Music Player’ is now ‘Music plyr.’ (These could be due to it using HK firmware?!)
- Still no Widgety goodness on the home screen -- it’s as it was in V20.
- Web Browser isn’t working!!! I will try doing a hard reset I think.
- Camera wise, there doesn’t seem to be any image improvements IMO -- but it seems to work a little bit quicker.
- Not had chance to test sound through a headset yet -- I have personally had issues in V20 with a Stereo Bluetooth Headset so will be interested to check this out.
- I think the handwriting recognition is improved -- I’ve not used this much, but it seems better.[MoRe]